NOTICE OF SELECTION FOR THE BODY OF CONCILIATORS
- Apr 07, 2016
- In Careers
To be selected as conciliators, the interested persons will submit resumes in Europass format, having enclosed the documents in support of the required qualifications. The files will be emailed to: email@example.com having enclosed a copy of the ID.
Pursuant to Article 13 of the Regulation for organization of the Alternative Banking Dispute Resolution Center and for functioning of the Steering Board, any natural person who meets the following conditions may be listed as conciliator with the ADR Center:
- has full capacity of exercise;
- has legal or economic background, as evidence by a recognized bachelor’s degree;
- is a citizen of Romania or of a Member State of the European Union, the European Economic Area, or the Swiss Confederation;
- has a good reputation, expertise in the financial and banking sector, and proves at least 10 years of experience in practicing a legal (or economic) activity;
- is independent from all the parties to a dispute, and is not, either directly or indirectly, remunerated by them, and is not in any divergent or biased positioned against any of them at the time of appointment.
The following criteria will be also considered:
- any teaching activity in higher education/academic environment is an advisable advantage for the applicants for a conciliator position;
- the applicant has not been convicted under a final judgment for property-related crimes, corruption offences, embezzlement, misrepresentation, tax evasion, the crimes provided under Law no. 656/2002, recast, as subsequently amended and supplemented, or for any other offences for which the criminal/non-criminal laws provides for a penalty with imprisonment of at least 3 years (as evidenced by a criminal record certificate)
Good command of foreign languages (English, French, German, Italian) is an advisable advantage.