The content of the information refers to a description of the activities and procedures organized by the Alternative Banking Dispute Resolution Center (CSALB). CSALB provides no guarantee regarding:
- avoidance of slow use or interruption in using the website,
- absence of damage to other systems by using the website.
Therefore, CSALB may not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by using its website.
- Trademark and copyright
The copyright to all information on this website is owned by CSALB or its affiliates. No material on this website can be partially, fully reproduced or changed without the express consent of CSALB or of the holder of this right. All rights are reserved to CSALB. It is strictly forbidden to use this website for the purpose of destroying or altering it, its content or its security or for discrediting or harassing CSALB or its affiliates.
CSALB will apply all technical and organizational security measures to protect the data under its control against any situation of accidental or intentional handling, loss, destruction or against the access of any authorized person.
- Objective of website content
The objective of the website content is to provide users with easy access to the information regarding the alternative banking dispute resolution procedures organized by CSALB and to allow consumers to submit online a complaint and the necessary supporting documents. However, CSALB cannot guarantee that these pages are free of errors and ensures that it submits all efforts to remedy any errors. Any person dealing with problems is asked to contact CSALB through one of the contact methods presented on this website.
Protection of information during the processing of your personal data is a major concern for CSALB. All data collected during the visits to our website are processed according to the legal provisions in force in Romania and EU. Our website may include links to other websites whose content is not under our control; therefore, CSALB does not undertake and cannot accept any responsibility for the content of such websites.
CSALB undertakes not to disclose any information regarding your visits to this website, except as provided by law. CSALB will not disclose to any third party your personal data provided by you on the website www.CSALB.ro, except for the data required for the alternative dispute resolution activities.
- Collection and processing of personal data
According to the requirements of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, as amended and supplemented by Law no. 506/2004 on the processing of personal data and the protection of privacy in the electronic communications sector, CSALB is required to manage safely and only for the specified purposes the personal data that you provide to us about you, a member of your family or another person. The purpose of data collection is the transmission of electronic communications. The information is recorded exclusively for use by the operator.
According to Law no. 677/2001, you benefit from the right of access, intervention on the data, the right not to be subject to an individual decision and the right to refer to court. You also have the right to oppose the processing of personal data concerning you and to request the deletion of data. In order to exercise these rights, please send an e-mail to the address [email protected]. If some of your data are incorrect, please inform us as soon as possible.
When you visit the website of CSALB, the web server automatically records the name of your Internet provider and the website from which you visit us. Other personal data will be saved only if you provide them voluntarily, for example, in the context of a registration, a survey, a contest or a contract performance.
When information is requested from you through this website, this aims at identifying you or at the possibility to contact you. This is especially necessary when using the applications available on the website.
The nature of the information requested refers in particular to personal data (name, address, telephone numbers), e-mail address, how the CSALB services are used or is intended to be used, but may also include other information closely related to the use of requested services.
In order to better meet the needs and questions of the website users, the information requested through this website is subject to electronic storing and processing.
- Use and disclosure of personal data and purpose specification
Your data will be treated in accordance with the personal data protection legislation in force
- Information for users (visitors)
As a user (visitor), you have the responsibility to provide true, accurate and complete data about yourself, as required in the registration form, when appropriate.
You also undertake the obligation not to do the following:
- to publish materials containing viruses or other software with the intention to destroy this system, and any system and information;
- to publish copyright material, if you are not the author or if you don’t have the author’s consent to publish such material;
- to publish obscene, defamatory, threatening or malicious materials with regard to another user, natural or legal person, materials or information prohibited by the legal provisions in force;
- to publish an image or statement that infringes the legal provisions in force.
In case of non-compliance with these conditions, CSALB and its affiliates dissociate themselves from their author, will delete such information and may take legal action
- Information provided through the website
Any person visiting the website and providing personal data or information, through this website, gives its express and unambiguous consent for the following:
- the processing of such personal data and information by CSALB for statistical purposes;
- the resolution by CSALB of the applications, questions and complaints submitted;
- other CSALB activities allowed by law, which are not subject to approval from the recipient.
CSALB will maintain the confidentiality of such information. CSALB will not distribute, under any circumstances, the personal information to third parties, except for the data required for the alternative dispute resolution activities and under the terms of these procedures.
- Information of the data subjects about their rights
All persons providing their personal data to the website www.CSALB.ro have their rights guaranteed in accordance with Law no. 677/2001, and will be informed of their rights by the public announcement made by CSALB through this system. Upon the written, dated and signed request of the persons whose data are processed or are to be processed, sent to the address Str Sevastopol 24, et 2, sector 1, Bucharest, Romania, postal code 10992, CSALB undertakes:
- to confirm to the applicant whether it processes personal data or not.
- to rectify, update, block, delete or transform into anonymous data, free of charge, the data whose processing does not comply with the provisions of Law no. 677/2001 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data;
- to cease the processing of the applicant’s personal data.
In addition to the terms and conditions that are set by the website policy, you understand and accept that CSALB may collect and keep data about the persons visiting this website. You have the right to ask us to delete your personal information by contacting us at: [email protected].
- Changes to the confidentiality policy
Any changes to this confidentiality policy that may arise will be published on this web site without prior notice. The “Terms and Conditions” are, in their entirety, an agreement between you and CSALB in relation to the use of the website www.CSALB.ro. CSALB reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, without prior notice to or consent from users.
If you have any questions regarding the information on this page, please write to us at [email protected].
Copyright CSALB. All rights reserved.